Oh wow! The wonderful Jessica Edouard, from her blog Send Sunshine, has seen fit to award me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am flabbergasted, to think that anyone could find me inspiring in the smallest increment brings much warmth to my life! So thank you Send Sunshine and thank you. Yes, you the reader, every single one of you make my day by visiting this page and you are all wonderful people!
Found below are the rules for this nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
Ah here we go, seven facts about myself which is, for some unfathomable reason, harder than writing poetry…
- I am a gaming addict, with a love for anything fantasy based (RPGS ect.) or history based (RTS’ such as the Total War series.)
- I often write things I don’t need to write, instead of writing things I should be writing.
- I believe in positivity, optimism and self belief as being key to happiness.
- I am a black belt in karate, I also box for my university. Despite this, I am not a violent person!
- I have sunk a ungodly amount of hours into YouTube, and want to start a channel of my own.
- I often wish there were more hours in the day, so I could do more things. This leads me to stay up to silly hours and waste my time sleeping late.
- I originally wanted to be a physiotherapist, before I started taking writing more seriously.
Now I have to nominate blogs. I have decided that, instead of nominating 15 bloggers, I am nominating all of my readers who are also bloggers, all of you inspire me and therefore should not miss out on the chance for an award. That being said, these are five blogs I think deserve a special mention.
- Ben over at The Far Pastures. (Check out his tarot stories, he has built quite the collection.)
- Yusra at Gulab Jamman Writes.
- Sugar Fuelled Scribblings
- Souldier Girl
- Ash Watson