Gee Whilikers, it turns out that the wonderful Charlie Dims, from his blog JumbledWriter, has seen fit to nominate me for this award! I was taken aback and very happy to be nominated so thank you! From what I understand this award now lets me pass the torch on to five other bloggers, who are:
Who all pen wonderful creative works!
Now I believe I have to tell you all five facts about myself that I haven’t before. Why is it so hard to think up interesting facts about yourself?
- To write anything of worth, I have to have absolute quiet. This effectively makes me seem like a very antisocial person at times.
- I am a health freak, who has an obsession with pork pies and cookies…
- I have a penchant for liking strange music, take Die Antwoord for example, if you can get past the strange music videos and topics, it’s actually quite good.
- I am waiting for the day to stage a coup d’état and take over my entire Universities political system.
- I’d make a terrible politician.
For those who have been nominated, here are the next steps to take:
1.) Contact all of your nominees and notify them about their award. You can pick as many blogs as you’d like.
2.) Give a quick shout-out to the blogger that nominated you and post a link to their website.
3.) Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
4.) Display the Creative Blogger Award image above your post.
5.) Pass along these rules to the nominees.
And that’s it, thank you again to JumbledWriter for giving me this award, it was really kind of you, and thank you to you, the reader!