I am thrilled that The Book Goddess nominated me for this award (you can find her blog here: https://gapyeargoddess.wordpress.com.) I have no idea what it is, but i have a feeling that it’s pretty self explanatory! Thank you either way, I shall wear it like a badge of honor!
So apparently I have to tell you seven facts about myself and nominate fifteen other blogs, here goes:
- I have so many books, that I have no shelf room left, and have to use the floor, window ledge and desktops instead.
- I have books kept in perfect condition from as far back as twenty years ago (I’m twenty-two.) And have a real hard time trying not to crease any books I am reading.
- I am a black belt in Karate.
- I also box for the university (aiming to be a pugilistic writer like Ernest Hemingway.)
- I like to play guitar and constantly annoy the missus by trying to teach her how to play (despite hardly knowing how to myself.)
- I once had my ear pierced by my friend who shall not be named (Shaun) when he threw my English teacher’s keys at me and got them lodged in my ear flesh. My teacher’s only response was ‘I want my keys back’
- I used to pretend to play the french horn when I was in my school band. It was really the schools fault, they hadn’t even given me any lessons before throwing me into the orchestra.
The Blogs I Nominate are:
- Coherent Babbles
- Ash Watson
- Dennis Cardiff
- The Remodern Review
- Gulab Jamman Writes
- Hard Book Habit
- My Life In Runes…
- Aidan J. Reid
- Double U
- Elan Mudrow
- Sheila Sea Poetry
So those are my nominations, write on you beautiful bloggers.